Local Charities Supported by the Corvette Lottery
2019 Corvette Lottery - Only 2,500 Tickets Available!
About the Charities
The Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach’s 2019 Corvette lottery is licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). Terms of the licence require the proceeds to be directed to these registered charitable organizations:
- Collingwood General and Marine Hospital Foundation
- Royal Victoria Hospital of Barrie Foundation
- The Friends of Nancy Island Historic Site and Wasaga Beach Park
- 714 Wasaga Beach R.C. (Air) Cadet Squadron Sponsoring Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of the Georgian Triangle
- Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
- YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka (Wasaga Beach)
- Wasaga Beach Ministerial Food Bank
- Georgian Triangle Humane Society
- Hospice Georgian Triangle
- Junior Achievement (Wasaga Beach)
- Gilda’s Club (Barrie, Ontario)
- My Friend’s House (Collingwood, Ontario)
- Breaking Down Barriers (Georgian Triangle)
- First Robotics Canada (Clearview Township “Cybergnomes”)
- Collingwood/South Georgian Bay Rotary Charitable Foundation
Read more about the good reasons to support our Ontario Charity Lottery.
Thank you very much to everyone who supported our 2019 Corvette Lottery and made it a great success. Please sign up for our mailing list below to get notified of next year's 2020 Corvette Lottery for Charity draw. We will let you know as soon as things take shape.
Stay in touch and don't miss a thing: Sign up for important Corvette Lottery News and have them emailed right to your inbox.
Prize vehicle may not be exactly as shown
AGCO lottery licence #10890
The Corvette Lottery for Charity is a fundraising project of:
Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach
P.O. Box 434
Wasaga Beach, ON
Corvette Lottery Committee Chairmen:
Dr. Peter Wilson (Co-Chair)
Todd Young (Co-Chair)
Email | Please use contact form