Corvette Lottery Rules and Regulations
2019 Corvette Lottery - Only 2,500 Tickets Available!
Rules & Regulations
1. Total value of all prizes is $79,878.99.
2. A maximum of 2,500 tickets are available for purchase.
3. Ticket price is $100 CAD each.
4. Valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
5. Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
6. Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
7. Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
8. Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
9. Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
10. Members of the Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach, and management and staff of Mike Jackson
GM dealership in Collingwood are not eligible to purchase tickets.
11. Early-Bird Draw prize is $1,000.
12. Early-Bird Draw will occur at 6:00pm on August 7, 2019 at Beach Builder Home Hardware,
1955 Mosley Street, Wasaga Beach, Ontario.
13. Main Draw prize is a 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe valued at $78,878.99.
14. Main Draw occurs at 2:00pm on Saturday November 2 , 2019 at the Wasaga RecPlex, 1724
Mosley Street, Wasaga Beach, Ontario.
15. All valid tickets included in the early-bird prize draw, including the early-bird winning ticket,
will be included in the main draw.
16. Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded
and announced immediately after each draw.
17. Lottery winners will be notified by a Club representative or by registered mail as soon as
practicable after each draw. Such notification will include information about the prize claim
18. Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the Corvette Lottery System
and the Corvette Lottery website, and published in the Wasaga Beach Sun newspaper as
soon as practical after the draw.
19. Early-bird draw prize will be paid by cheque delivered to the winner by a Club representative
or registered mail within 10 days of the draw.
20. Main draw prize (Corvette) is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all
taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees.
21. Winner of the main prize must take delivery of vehicle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Delivery of the vehicle is P.O.D., Collingwood, Ontario.
the conduct of this lottery.
23. Visit www.CorvetteLottery.com for list of winners.
24. Direct all enquiries to info@CorvetteLottery.com or call 1-877-668-1048.
25. In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “Club” or “the Club” means the Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach;
c) “Corvette Lottery”, “Corvette Charity Lottery”, “Corvette Lottery for Charity” and “Corvette
Lottery Raffle” are synonymous terms used to identify this lottery;
d) “Corvette Lottery System” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system
designed by BUMP Worldwide Inc. and operated by the Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach
for the conduct of this lottery;
e) “Corvette Lottery Ticket”, “Corvette Charity Lottery Ticket” and “Corvette Raffle Ticket”
each mean a valid ticket participating in this lottery;
f) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system
designed by Bump Worldwide Inc. for the conduct of this lottery;
g) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Rotary Club of
Wasaga Beach using the Corvette Lottery System;
h) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with
the Rules and Regulations;
i) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Club that is provided to the
winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
j) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the Corvette
Lottery System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
k) “Valid Ticket” means a Corvette Lottery ticket issued by the Club that is not void;
l) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all
conditions established by the Club to claim the prize;
m) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a
n) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning
number of a draw, and
o) Words in the singular shall include the plural, and words in the masculine gender shall
include the feminine.
24. These Rules and Regulations are effective as of June 24, 2019.
Stay in touch and don't miss a thing: Sign up for important Corvette Lottery News and have them emailed right to your inbox.
Prize vehicle may not be exactly as shown
AGCO lottery licence #10890
The Corvette Lottery for Charity is a fundraising project of:
Rotary Club of Wasaga Beach
P.O. Box 434
Wasaga Beach, ON
Corvette Lottery Committee Chairmen:
Dr. Peter Wilson (Co-Chair)
Todd Young (Co-Chair)
Email | Please use contact form